Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Converse High-Tops are definitely the best shoes ever

Converse High-Tops are definitely the best shoes ever. I go for the black & bright colors, myself. I hate labels but would have to classify myself as a rocker-girl.. I love my music & am a rebel. I consider Converse shoes to be an absolute necessity for anyone that prides themselves in being different. The assortment of colors gives everyone that wears them their own distinguished look. You can get any style, any color you want that matches their own personality. The flexibility makes them extremely comfortable and even more fun to wear. The high-tops are my personal favorite just because they give an edge to the already popular look, especially the 1s that have patterns on the inside so they can be folded down or kept up. I think the key is all the choices.




No comments: